- Human life expectancy has increased more in the last 50 years than in the previous 200.000 years of human existence.
- There are more life forms living on your skin than there are people on the planet.
- The average human will yawn around 250.000 times over the course of his life.
- The average person spends 3 months of its lifetime sitting on the toilet.
- The average person takes 183.755,600 steps in a lifetime.
- Men spend almost a year of their lives staring at women.
- A steady stream of minor accomplishments makes you more satisfied with your life than a few major accomplishments.
- Sitting for more than three hours a day can cut two years off a person's life expectancy.
- In his lifetime, a man spends almost six months shaving.
- Joggers live, on average, six years longer.
In order to appreciate our life even more, I’m going to share 10 facts about life with all of you. You might find them amusing and then realize that there are so many reasons to be grateful.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.