2. A human baby has over 60 more bones that an adult has. Wow… So no matter how tiny and cute they are, it would seem that babies more ‘strong’ than adults are (and never mind that those “extra baby bones” eventually fuse together to make another bone).
3. An average person produces about 25,000 quarts (about 23660 liters) of saliva in his lifetime, enough to fill two average swimming pools.
4. We all have lots of tiny mites living in our eyelashes. Sounds creepy, eh?
5. The strongest muscle in the human body is the masseter (jaw muscle). No wonder most men love blow jobs so much…
6. Excessive body hair has been linked to having a higher intellect.
7. The ears and nose never stop growing. Just like humans never stop learning.
8. Fingerprints are, as any police officer knows, unique but everyone has a Unique Tongue Print as well. Then again, most burglars don’t use their tongue while breaking into a house…
9. Human bones are -ounce for ounce- stronger than steel. So that makes us all Superman/ Superwoman?
10. If the human eye was a digital camera, it would have a resolution of 576 megapixels.
11. There are more than 100 types of cancer; any part of the body can be affected.
So don’t you guys agree that the human body is wonderful? Yet we have to be careful in treating it properly – and most of those things are very easy to do: eat well and regularly, stay fit and have safe sex. That way, your body will become even more amazing.