Here are her tips to create a better sex life:
2. Work out what type of person you are : Only 15 per cent of women always want sex out of the blue and 30 per cent only begin to want sex when something sexy is happening like kissing, being touched or watching something erotic. The rest have a combination of the two. Which are you?
3. Get healthy : The better you feel about yourself, the more ready you are to enjoy great sex.
4. Reduce stress : Anxiety reduces sex enjoyment in up to 90 per cent of both women and men.
5. Discover your erotic cues : If it’s watching porn, other people having sex or talking dirty, find out what pushes your buttons.
6. Accept yourself for who you are : Only 30 per cent of women reach climax through sex. The other 70 per cent might reach that point through lots of other ways. That’s normal.
7. Learn the difference between what your body’s doing and how you’re feeling : Just because you look turned on doesn’t mean you are.
Last but not least: bring condoms and always have safe sex, because what could be better than that? Let's work it out, girls!