Today I’m going to share some of facts about … nipples! It might help to satisfy at least your curiosity!
1. You nipples and earlobes are spaced apart exactly the same.
Check it in the mirror if you want.
2. No two nipples are alike.
Yep, that’s true. Your own nipples are differing from one another.
3. The left one is usually more sensitive.
“Erotic sensitivity” of the nipples is more commonly intense on the left side. Correspondingly, nearly two-thirds of women have a larger left breast than a right one.
4. Some people are born without nipples.
This is known as ‘athelia’ and there are only about 7000 diagnosed cases worldwide.
5. Some people are born with more than two nipples.
Any nipples beyond two on a human being are known as ‘supernumerary’ nipples. One in every 18 males and one in every 50 women has more than two nipples. This means that in the US there are over 27 million Americans with supernumerary nipples.
6. Some nipples get darker during sexual arousal.
This is caused by a rush of blood to the area during sexual stimulation.
7. Everybody’s nipples are hairy.
You may not be able to see them with the naked eye, but you will find hairs growing on the areola of all adult human beings.
8. There’s even a word for having nipples.
And that word is ‘mammillated’. Nearly all human beings are mammillated at least twice over.
Interesting, isn’t it? What do you think about it? It’s important to get to know your body better than you can think and imagine the consequences of your actions. Simply like having sex, you know what could happen, right? So always have safe sex!