We regularly hear from users of AVERT.org who tell us they are scared about HIV, taking a test, what it means to be positive, and what they fear others will think. Stand Up to HIV empowers people with the facts about these issues to help them make informed decisions. With this campaign we want to take action to help people protect their health and drive down new infections.
- A short animation about people who put their fears aside and took a test
- A new article page tackling common worries about HIV
- An infographic explaining how we can tackle stigma to encourage more people to test
- Why am I so scared of #HIV? A new @AVERT_org vid for #WorldAIDSDay https://youtu.be/evHYzjbdRPk #HIVTest #StandUpToHIV
- Watch & share @AVERT_org new vid ‘Why am I so scared of HIV?’ video & help us #StandUpToHIV this #WorldAIDSDay https://youtu.be/evHYzjbdRPk
- HIV #stigma stops people testing for #HIV. Get informed & share this @AVERT_org infographic for #WorldAIDSDay http://bit.ly/1IaUwvm
- Are you #worried about #HIV #AIDS? It's a natural reaction, but it doesn't have to be that way @AVERT_org can help: http://bit.ly/1TeUTGq