2. Lace-up boots oh-so-casually untied. Your boyfriend Drake knows that a sleek boot says, "I have my life together," but the loose-lace look says, "I'm still spontaneous and unpredictable."
3. A tailored suit that screams, "Please take me to a wedding." Hiiiiiiii.
4. Round tortoise shell glasses. For a sexy look that means, "Hey, girl. My eyes have been damaged from all the reading and studying I do. I'm smart and I'll explain things to you, but only if I can sense you're genuinely interested."
5. Boxer briefs. Period, the end. There is no other acceptable underwear
6. A gleaming gold wedding band. But only on your dude. Aka Justin.
7. Aviators. I've literally never met a man who didn't look hot in aviators.
8. A soft, cozy flannel shirt. Which you will promptly steal and never return.
9. Crisp white Vans. There is no "Damn, Daniel" joke here. They just look really nice on a guy.
10. Khakis, rolled slightly at the ankle. MMMMmmmmMMMmmmhmmmm
11. The perfect tan blazer. Clean lines that you're ready to see crumpled on your floor.
12. A fitted henley. Which, naturally, reveals just a hint of bicep.
13. A button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Is it just me, or are exposed forearms more sexual than an entirely naked man?
So, what do you think? Get shopping!