1. They're confident. "It's a positive thing I think because she's owning her sexuality, she doesn't feel ashamed of it," said one.
2. They're chill. "I think it's perfectly cool," said another.
3. They know themselves. "For me it means that you know what your ethical and moral structures are," said another. "And then have made an active decision to be responsible around those."
4. They're taking care of themselves. "Which is totally a must."
5. They're responsible. "I applaud them for it."
6. That they're prepared. "I just think she's practicing safe sex." Well, sure.
7. It's convenient. "It's nice to know that if a girl's carrying condoms, you don't always have to have them," another added. "Although you should, anyways."
Well, that's the point. The onus of condom-carrying shouldn't be put on any one partner or gender, because we all have the same goal: safe, enjoyable sex. So, go ahead and bring your own condoms ladies!